Shredding Services in Skokie, IL
Are you wondering what to do with your pile of discarded documents?
Vanguard Archives’ shredding services are the answer to your privacy protection needs! We offer on-site shredding of documents at your business in Skokie. Here’s how it works:
- We place locked disposal bins or decorative consoles in strategic locations throughout your office
- Your staff members drop documents and whole files into the bins or consoles
- A background-checked Vanguard Archives shredding technician collects the contents of your bins
- Your documents are securely shredded on-site at your facility
- We provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after shredding is complete
Whether you choose to have your documents shredded by us daily, weekly, monthly or one time, you can always expect unrivaled security.
To learn more about how our shredding services help you prevent identity theft and business fraud, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.
Ask about our hard drive shredding and media destruction services too!
Privacy Law-Compliant On-Site Shredding
If you’re having a hard time complying with an alphabet soup of regulations, we can help. Our shredding services help your business meet the requirements of state and federal privacy protection laws, including:
- The Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction (FACTA)
We shred your unwanted files on-site and provide you with a Certificate of Destruction that documents your company’s full compliance with mandatory privacy regulations.
On-Site Shredding Minimizes Identity Theft Risks
Vanguard Archives is committed to minimizing your identity theft exposure. We’ve invested heavily in our people, equipment and processes to keep your information confidential.
All of our mobile document destruction vehicles are alarmed and GPS-tracked. Your documents and data are collected and destroyed by our professional shredding technicians. Strict chain of custody procedures are followed throughout our destruction process. Whether in our mobile shredding truck or at our shredding plant, industrial-grade paper shredders reduce your documents to tiny particles, making them impossible to reconstruct and steal information from.
Keep your documents safe and secure with Skokie’s trusted paper shredding provider. For more information about our shredding services, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page. We’re ready to answer your questions!