Records Management: Service & Access
Vanguard Archives provides a positive customer experience by combining advanced records management tools with first class customer service.
Vanguard’s customers enjoy access to the industry’s top rated online records management software, ActiveWeb. With ActiveWeb, customers can:
- Place orders for service online
- Enter box and file information online, instead of hand-writing description on paper forms
- Print descriptive labels after data entry – eliminating the need for hand-writing descriptions on boxes and files
- Create and manage records retention schedules and destruction dates
- Review activity and chain of custody histories for each item in storage
- Manage box and file activity at their own offices using a PC-attached barcode scanner
- Instantly create and download reports of their box and file inventories with a user-friendly report module (Excel, PDF and HTML output supported)
Vanguard customers wishing to speak with a live person can always place orders and obtain help by phone.
Vanguard’s customer support team is based locally in Chicago. The records management customer support team operates by the motto “Always Be Helpful” and, in addition to doing simple things like being accountable and promptly returning phone calls and emails, they routinely go above and beyond clients’ reasonable expectations for service.
In a business world increasingly characterized by call-center customer service, Vanguard stands apart by continuing to provide old fashioned first class service with a human touch.