Shredding Services in Rosemont, IL
Eventually, you have to discard the confidential data you no longer need. Are you 100% sure your document disposal practices keep your information safe and secure?
Vanguard Archives gives you all the confidence you need. As your privacy protection partner in Rosemont, we provide secure destruction of your confidential documents and files. Our shredding services protect your information from unauthorized access and help your company comply with state and federal privacy protection laws, including:
- The Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction (FACTA)
We offer daily, weekly, monthly and one-time, on-site shredding to meet your secure document disposal needs. To learn more about our document destruction services in Rosemont, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page. Ask about our hard drive shredding and media destruction services too!
Our On-Site Shredding Solution
Stop wasting money and employee time shredding documents with an office paper shredder. With our on-site mobile shredding solution, it’s easy to dispose of your sensitive information. Here’s how it works:
- We place locked disposal bins or decorative consoles in strategic locations throughout your office
- Your staff members drop documents and whole files into the bins or consoles
- A background-checked Vanguard Archives shredding technician collects the contents of your bins
- Your documents are securely shredded on-site at your facility
- We provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after shredding is complete
We eliminate the time consuming process of removing staples and paper clips from your files, unclogging paper jams from your office paper shredder, and emptying your office shredder receptacle when it’s full. As a result, your business stays productive and profitable.
On-Site Shredding For Unrivaled Privacy Protection
Vanguard Archives is committed to keeping you, your clients and employees safe from identity theft. We’ve invested heavily in our people, equipment and processes to ensure your information stays confidential. All of our mobile document destruction vehicles are alarmed and GPS-tracked. Your documents and data are collected and destroyed by our professional shredding technicians. Strict chain of custody procedures are followed throughout our destruction process. Whether in our mobile shredding truck or at our shredding plant, industrial-grade paper shredders reduce your documents to tiny particles, making them impossible to reconstruct and read.
Safeguard your sensitive information with Rosemont’s trusted paper shredding provider. For more information about our shredding services, contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.