Shredding Services in Glen Ellyn, IL
Are you worried about identity theft and business fraud?
Vanguard Archives provides secure destruction of your confidential documents and files. Our shredding services protect your information from unauthorized access and help your company comply with state and federal privacy protection laws, including:
- The Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction (FACTA)
We offer daily, weekly, monthly and one-time, on-site shredding to meet your secure document disposal needs. To learn more about our document destruction services in Glen Ellyn, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page. Ask about our hard drive shredding and media destruction services too!
Our On-Site Shredding Solution
Why waste time shredding documents with an office shredder when you can take advantage of Vanguard’s on-site mobile shredding solution? We make it easy to dispose of your sensitive information. Here’s how our on-site shredding service works:
- We place locked disposal bins or decorative consoles in strategic locations throughout your office
- Your staff members drop documents and whole files into the bins or consoles
- A background-checked Vanguard Archives shredding technician collects the contents of your bins
- Your documents are securely shredded on-site at your facility
- We provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after shredding is complete
Never again will you need to worry about removing staples and paper clips from your files, unclogging paper jams, and emptying your office shredder receptacle. We destroy your documents while you sit back and watch!
On-Site Shredding For Unrivaled Privacy Protection
Protecting your privacy is our job and we take it seriously. All of our mobile document destruction vehicles are alarmed and GPS-tracked. Your documents and data are collected and destroyed by our professional shredding technicians. Strict chain of custody procedures are followed throughout our destruction process. Whether in our mobile shredding truck or at our shredding plant, industrial-grade paper shredders reduce your documents to tiny particles, making them impossible to reconstruct and read.
Safeguard your sensitive information with Glen Ellyn’s trusted paper shredding provider. For more information about our shredding services, contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.